Posted to alt.home.repair
One-eyed Pirate One-eyed Pirate is offline

Default Troubleshooting A/C

" wrote:

So, what could the problem be? My wife and I are clueless but our
theory was that since we only have 1 physical a/c unit outside there
has to be a distribution center upstairs that divides where air is
going to the 3 different zones in our home.

Well, you probably have motorized dampers that control where the air
goes, and it sounds like one of these may have failed. But, I can't
see it from here, so it would be a good idea to get a competent AC
tech to come out and diagnose/fix the issue.