Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default OT (Political)

Robatoy (in )
said:

| Tim Daneliuk wrote:
| [snipped for brevity]

|| The cultural battle is to
|| prevent the US - a nation that in only 300 short years made more
|| good things happen for more people *all over the world* - from
|| descending into the intellectual and moral middenheap that
|| characterizes much of the rest of the so-called West.

Good points (worthy of response) snipped in favor of the most
important

| What does need to stop is the continous assault on the liberties and
| freedoms of the North American population.

The battle has been ongoing here in the US from our very beginning -
and it's unlikely to ever end, so long as there is ignorance,
stupidity or greed; and as long as there remain people with
sufficiently high ideals, courage, and the will to defend those
freedoms.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar