Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.politics
[email protected] fredfighter@spamcop.net is offline

Default Freedom of speech?

Note followups.

Robatoy wrote:
I had something to say. 'They' didn't like it.

Don't you feel safe now?

------------------

Teamcasa wrote:

Rob, You crack me up. You must have had a very slow week and knowing that
winter is closing in on the frozen tundra, you hijacked this thread just for
giggles.

How dare you suggest that! I stand behind my views like I would stand
behind Ann Coulter. (Mind you, she'd be going: Ouchie-OUCH!!" for a few
days.)

Here, Rob - you should get a kick out of this site.
http://www.anncoulter.com/

What an unappetizing bitch that is... but I appreciate your sentiment.
She's the Madonna of politics. No talent..but knows that 'shock' sells.
Her crap is as obvious as an alcoholic's morning fart on an elevator.

I disagree. Madonna has talent. Not as an actress, maybe.

--

FF