Hugo Nebula

Default Central Heating Install: Building Control system/procedures etc

From the chaotic regions of the Cryptosphere, Andy Hall
wrote on Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:19:19 +0100:

However to add the remark "In effect, this means that only an estimate
from a builder, or equivalent, is acceptable and rules out the DIY
element." ; I think is unneccessary and exceeding their remit. I
would write to my councillor about it, but that's me.

What (I think) that means is that even if the work is being carried
out as DIY, then a suitable amount for labour needs to be added in
equivalent to a professional's hourly rate.
--
Hugo Nebula
"You know, I'd rather see this on TV,