Posted to alt.home.repair
David Combs David Combs is offline

Default Water softener and soap in shower

In article ,
Wayne Boatwright wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com wrote:

I hate the feel of softened water. I had a softener installed for 7 years
and, while I got used to the feel, I never liked it. I appreciate the
advantages of using soft water for appliances like the clothes washer and
dishwasher. If I were able to do so, I would install a softener for those
purposes only. As it is, I cannot easily alter my plumbing.

Maybe it'll help to get some store-bought water, take a a cup-full,
and pour it into your hair, rub it around, and then over your body.

Might get that slippery feel out.

I hope it works ...

David