Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks
jasen jasen is offline

Default DC Ammeter Sensitivity Increased?

On 2006-10-02, Homer J Simpson wrote:

I just watched a show on Portugal. I saw outside a famous museum an
obviously new and added ramp for wheelchairs. It made me happy to see that
in Portugal they recognize basic fairness.

It's much harder to add these ramps than to trim Usenet posts but people in
many countries do the first. What is the problem with the second?

I've got to wonder how may blind people follow the electronics newsgroups;
but anyway, most decent newsreaders can hide the quoted text fairly easily.

eg: if I type "T" slrn hides all but one line of the quotes.

still usenet posts are written once and read hundereds of times. greatest
efficinecy is had when the messages are optimised for reading.

--

Bye.
Jasen