Posted to rec.woodworking
todd todd is offline

Default Driveway Made Of Wood?

"Robatoy" wrote in message
ps.com...
When the wind comes from SW, one can clearly make out the scent of
sheep, led to the slaughter by their dictator.

I love the loaded words. Your use of the word "dictator" to describe the
situation in the US should be pretty offensive to people who actually live
in dictatorships across the world.

October 5 is going to be a big day. God bless all my American friends!

http://www.worldcantwait.org/

...and NO.. I am not some kinda 'lefty', in fact the opposite is
true...but enough is enough.

(I seldom voice my political views, here, or anywhere else...but for
**** sakes WAKE UP!!!)

Hmmm..let's look at some of the other supporters of this cause: Ed Asner,
Harry Belafonte, Ward Churchill, John Conyers, Jane Fonda, Cynthia McKinney
(!), Susan Sarandon, The Rev. Al Sharpton, Cindy Sheehan, Martin Sheen,
Gloria Steinem, Maxine Waters, etc. My apologies to the rest of the lefties
I haven't ever heard of that are also included in the list. Be careful
hanging around this group. You might get catch a bad case of liberalism
just from proximity. You are, of course, free to spend you time as you see
fit. My suggestion, however, would be to do something that might actually
produce a result. Let me say this plainly...George Bush is not going to be
driven out of office either by impeachment or resignation. I'm not arguing
the merits of whether he should or not...it just isn't going to happen.
Face it...this is a kook left fringe topic. It's the same people who
believe that 9/11 was a Bush administration conspiracy. I mean, have you
actually read the claims on this web site? "Your Government is moving each
day closer to a theocracy"? Laughable. Can you say "hyperbole", boys and
girls? Sure. I knew you could.

Oh, and watch the references to God. We're moving toward a theocracy, you
know.

todd