Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger R Roger R is offline

Default Correct CT-100 crimping

"Rick Hughes" wrote in message
I bought a load of F-Type crimp plugs for CT100.
[snip]
The F-Type plus are VF10-601/L from Vitelec

I thought I'd try and answer your question but fell at first hurdle when
looking at the details of the F type plugs .

Vitelec appear to be one of those purposefully unhelpful companies that
require registration before they will send out a single product pdf data
sheet. Presumably to compile a data register.

If they are unwilling to make their pdf sheets freely available then I for
one, am not willing to send in for one.

Why deal with companies that behave like that?

Roger R