Posted to alt.home.repair
AKA Gray Asphalt AKA Gray Asphalt is offline

Default a/c compressor burned out?

Thanks for your help. I did call a company but they said that chemicals are
no good and that I could do it with a hose. It sure seems like a good place
to start. Do you suggest I keep calling until I find someone willing to
clean the unit or do it myself and what chemicals? Thanks again to everyone.
This ng is a public service.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Lives in desert. Fins packed with dust. By holding a light behind my
crystal balls I can see dirt packed condensor. Though, it's a lot
easier to hold the light behind the fins.

Please call a company to clean the outside unit. They should use water
and chemicals.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"AKA Gray Asphalt" wrote in message

Thank you. It's a real problem for me. Does the idea of a 'booster'
make any
sense? It might be a good idea to not replace everything until next
year at
the start of the summer season, no? I live in the desert so we still
need it
now, though. Really thanks.