Posted to alt.home.repair
Remi Remi is offline

Default black mold-roof

You asked: Can it be used on bathroom/shower tiles? I don't know. You'd have
to read the label. I would do that for you, but I've moved and no longer
have the problem so I no longer have the product.

aspasia wrote in message
On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 18:43:25 GMT, "Remi" wrote:

I had black mold on my deck and nothing I tried (I tried everything) could
get rid of it. Someone at a hardware store suggested a product called "30
Seconds" so I bought some. I followed the instructions -- put it on, wait
30
seconds and rinse it off -- all the black mold was gone. It disintegrated
right before my eyes. It's amazing. I'm here in Canada and "30 Seconds" is
available everywhere. I don't know where you live, but if you can get "30
Seconds" I highly recommend it. Good luck.

Can it be used on bathroom/shower tiles?

Aspasia

wrote in message
groups.com...
Anybody have any luck with a store bought product? I'd like to clean
the black mold off of my roof this weekend. FYI, I'm not going to use
the zinc strips as I am going to replace the roof in 2 or 3 years. And
what about getting it off of vynil siding? I just did my house with a
regular (Krud) cleaner and I had to scrub the living hell out of it.
Is there a product that will keep it off of the siding? TIA

Dave