Posted to alt.home.repair
Phisherman Phisherman is offline

Default Copper prices

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 00:50:47 -0500, Jim Redelfs
wrote:

In article ,
"Eigenvector" wrote:

What's happened in the world that has made copper such a
valuable commodity? Please don't tell me the war in Iraq,
'cause that's BS.

We need a federal investigation into the skyrocketing prices of copper. I'm
sure the increase is a conspiracy by Big Coppertm to make even more profit.

The fine folks in Congress can sort it out, though, thank goodness.

Thieves are cutting copper water pipes and electrical wiring from
buildings to sell scrap copper. One thief attempted to remove live
electrical copper wiring from a building and was electrocuted.