Posted to alt.home.repair
shawn shawn is offline

Default Unpainted exterior stucco (after roof replacement)

Also the stucco breathing is when you have a colored dash coat...you
most definently would'nt want to seal that. That stucco needs to
breath. Dry stucco & moisture cause effloresence naturally if its dash
color coat this will not be a problem. This is chalky white and with
painted stucco efflorencse can cause peeling. If you wait for it to
cure efflorence should be less an issue. To be sure you can seal it.

disclaimer: if my memory of when i did my house years ago on this topic
is correct this is what i seem to remember.