Posted to alt.home.repair

Default a/c compressor burned out?

I'm sure it's cool. He couldn't handle the pressure, if I'm any gage
of things. He did a fan tastic job of popping off, hope he didn't
overload you. I'm sure you've got a good capacity for hard starting
posters. He's probably a Typhoid Mary, a carrier don't you know. I see
a ton of posts like that, they don't draft em, just type and send. If
you're not airflow, you can write like that, too. I'm trying to be
careful to not be usefl/ow, or funny. Maybe I should draft this, it's
off to a hard start. A super boost of editing could help. But,
writing isn't one of my manifold talents. Neither am I a punster,
though Herman Punster was one of my favorite kids shows. Him and
Grandpa and Eddie.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Craven Morehead" wrote in message
. ..
Pawlowski's response was neither useful nor funny. Leave the humor
contributions to us professionals.

So, is your response useful or funny?