Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mini PLC with analogue input

Phil wrote:
wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with any of the following controllers?

Siemens "Logo"
IDEC Smart Relay
Telemecanique "Zelio"
Mitsubishi "Alpha"

I'm particularly interested in the stability of the ADC if I use a
0-10V dc input signal.

Being a complete PLC novice, I'd welcome any comments on good/bad
experiences with different makes.

Thanks

Oh - if you insist on using a sledgehammer to crack a nut then the
Mitsi is the most straightforward. I've no experience with the IDEC but
its name sounds much more like what you need....

Right. Thats the sort of thing I would have done with a quad opamp, 6
resistors and a capacitor.