Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Art Ransom Art Ransom is offline

Default Silliest Way I Ever Spent 3 Hours

My mill will handle 24" by 10' spindles. Haven't updated my site for a
while but will eventually have full details. It will also function as a CNC
router with a field of 18" by 129" but the next one will handle 4" by 10'.
I will have 6K in it when completed but right now I am a month behind.
--
Art Ransom
Lancaster , Texas

www.turningaround.org
"Greg G." wrote in message

Watched a seminar by Cindy Drozda, and it prompted this sad attempt:

http://webpages.charter.net/videodoc...niVessel01.jpg

Harvested Cherry, hollowed endgrain lidded box with wax finish.
Tough to turn, sand, hold or finish, and the smallest thing ever made.
2" diameter, hollowed, Yup, needed a 16" lathe for this...

FWIW

Greg G.