Posted to sci.electronics.repair
n cook n cook is offline

Default Spider in my Plasma's Screen!!!

Quibbs0 wrote in message
oups.com...
There's a spider in my Philips Ambilight TV and it's ****ing me
off....I'm scared it's going to damage something or create a web or
whatever. I have had it on for a few hours hoping to fry it out but to
no avail. I called Best Buy and they say it won't be covered even
under the $400 extended warranty I purchased and I haven't even paid
the TV off yet.

Will this thing fry if I keep the TV on for a while? I've about had it
with this S.O.B. I don't know what to do!!!!!

Please help! Shouldn't this thing be sealed enough to keep bugs out?
It appears to be between the front glass and the "secondary" glass?

I would cross post to an entomology group to find what would attract or
scare a spider out from a cosey niche. Borrow a stick insect, to scare him
out ?

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England