Posted to alt.home.repair
grappletech grappletech is offline

Default I love the way Home Depot sucks!

Okay, here's my story... I once waited in a long line at the bank
drivethrough to cash my paycheck on my lunch hour. After about 45
minutes, I made it to the window and cashed my check.

You'd actually wait 45 minutes in the bank drive through? You're patient.
My blood pressure would be through the roof. Sitting there for almost an
hour, idling the car (which is hard on an engine). A lot of options exist,
besides spending 45 minutes in a line -- dropping it in the secure deposit
vault out front (tellers will post it later that day or the next), signing
up for Direct Deposit of your co. offers it, going to the bank Saturday
morning on your day off, depositing it in the ATM machine and taking out
cash if you need it, or walking into the bank.

Only reason why a person would need to wait in line for 45 minutes to cash
a paycheck is if they need money right away, and their bank won't allow a
simultaneous paycheck ATM deposit and ATM cash withdrawal due to not having
any existing funds in the account.