Posted to alt.home.repair
grappletech grappletech is offline

Default I love the way Home Depot sucks!

This is more a question of: are you a moral absolutist or a moral
relativist? A moral absolutist would be against not pointing out to the
clerk that she was undercharging for the doors. A moral relativist might
say: well, HD has made lots of profit off of me over the years (before
Lowe's started springing up), and they provide crappy customer service, so
it is not immoral for me to get these doors for this price.

I am in the moral relativism camp, myself -- seems more fair. I hate
absolutes.