Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Golf Golf is offline

Default Spider in my Plasma's Screen!!!

QuibbsO, you have my luck, bad or none at all. I can't answer your
question about the front and secondary glass clearance, but is the
spider moving around? You probably don't want to hear this, but leave
the set off for a day or so. The spider may interpret the light as a
dinner bell (they tend to build webs around a light source).
Personally, I would try what Spamfree suggested, and if this doesn't
prove helpful, I would carefully take the front screens apart, and get
rid of that ******* myself. Iv'e done this on my Hitachi 50" with no
problem (son sprayed windex on front screen and it leached up from the
bottom between both screens, leaving a big ugly dark spot across
bottom). This ended up being the easiest thing to do when all was said
and done. Good luck.