Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Spamfree Spamfree is offline

Default Spider in my Plasma's Screen!!!

"Quibbs0" wrote in message
oups.com...
There's a spider in my Philips Ambilight TV and it's ****ing me
off....I'm scared it's going to damage something or create a web or
whatever. I have had it on for a few hours hoping to fry it out but to
no avail. I called Best Buy and they say it won't be covered even
under the $400 extended warranty I purchased and I haven't even paid
the TV off yet.

Will this thing fry if I keep the TV on for a while? I've about had it
with this S.O.B. I don't know what to do!!!!!

Please help! Shouldn't this thing be sealed enough to keep bugs out?
It appears to be between the front glass and the "secondary" glass?

Try calling another "Best Buy" for a recommendation. I know a woman who took
a microwave in for warranty repair and the asshole said it was looking too
"used" to do so. HELLO - she didn't buy it to keep in the box!
I told her that was bull **** - to go to another store which she did - and
got "PROMPT" service.