Posted to alt.home.repair
Bas Pluim Bas Pluim is offline

Default Attach replacement dishwasher to granite countertop

Yes, side mount brackets would have been a good idea. Of course, I need a
quick solution since I'm washing dishes by hand right now (I know - not the
end of the world, but there are more fun things to do). Ordering the side
clips would probably take at least a week.

Experience...that what you get right after you needed it.

"RayV" wrote in message
ups.com...

Buy the optional "side mount" brackets for your dishwasher and screw it
into the two cabinets on either side. No sense reinventing the wheel.

http://www.vincistone.com/marble_and...htm#dishwasher