Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
Bubba Bubba is offline

Default Choosing a furnace

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 20:18:13 -0500, "Noon-Air"
wrote:

"Todd H." wrote in message ...
Michael Daly writes:

Todd H. wrote:

What are the top 10 things that folks have actually seen (or heard
directly from someone who saw, no hypotheticals please) screwed up by
prior installers, and the potential consequences of those screwups?

I don't know how this ranks, but I had to fix a friend's furnace when
she bought a couple of years ago:

The installer had put the filter holder on the side of the furnace
opposite the ducts. The filter was right up against the wall of the
furnace. I had to remove the filter track and re-install it on the
side where the ducts were. There were a bunch of little bits to tidy
up in the process.

LMAO...oh my. Damn, there really are stone dumbass people in every
profession.

As long as your writing a book on dumbasses in every profession, what is
*your* profession??

C'mon Noon,
You gotta follow along. Dont you remember? Todd is that wonderful EE
we all know and love. Oh yeah, he is also a self proclaimed computer
expert. :-)
I think he also does brain surgery with that EE degree and solves
world problems in his spare time.
Bubba