Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Electric hand tool recommendations

In article , Chris Dubea wrote:

1) Bosch 1591 EVSK Barrel grip jigsaw. Probably not to much comment
about this one. I've used the 1590 before and it's one sweet piece of
kit. I want the barrel design as I hate handled jig saws.

Just one comment about this one: if you have small hands (like I do), don't
buy this from a catalog without examining one hands-on first. You might find
it not very convenient or comfortable to grip.

--
Regards,