Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home Depot sucks

"Anthona" wrote in message
oups.com...

Well, I was really taken aback when a couple arrived to do the
measuring. They were a ma and pa pair. Judging by their accent, I think
they were from Russia or one of those slavic country's...nothing wrong
with that, per se. The problem? First, it was their accent...they spoke
broken english...they were in an arrogant mode.

I wonder how cheaply HD is
paying these people that are sent to measure only. ..maybe that was the
reason of their arrogance.

Why are you complaining about their skills? They know how to use a tape
measure. Evidently, you don't or you would have measured the door yourself.
Yes, even people that speak a foreign language can learn to use a tape
measure.

Those damned furriners probably use millimeters anyway.