Posted to alt.home.repair
jeffc jeffc is offline

Default Home Depot sucks

"Cheri" gserviceatinreachdotcom wrote in message
. ..

Oren wrote in message ...
On 26 Sep 2006 15:45:00 -0700, "Anthona" wrote:

Those ads that are on TV are a real joke...not that I expected
otherwise..but someone should sue HD, for false advertisement. I

I have yet to find anybody, in any store, anywhere, that is as capable
as made out to be in TV commercials. Just once I'd like to though.

We as a society never will. The reason is we SAY we want quality, but what
we REALLY want is low prices. You can't have both. As a businessman, I'll
never forget a quote by an electronics (stereos) executive regarding the
sound quality of his products. "I'd be very happy for consumers to desire
products from Company A, but buy products from our company."

In other words, when a company has to choose between having a couple
customers who are happy, and having a lot of customers who keep bitching but
also keep giving them plenty of repeat business, it's a complete no brainer.
The service from companies like Home Depot and Best Buy will always be crap.
And that's the way we keep it.