Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen Dan Espen is offline

Default above ground pool leak-HELP

"Scott" writes:

I have an above ground pool that is leaking water. We can see the water on
the outside of the pool in the rocks/dirt around the pool. We have dove and
dove and dove in the area the water is on the outside but canNOT find any
holes, gaps, splits, NOTHING to explain where the water is coming from.

ANY ideas how to find where the leak is? The pool place said there is a dye
test but of course they do not carry it.

HELP my poor water bill please!

You imply you have to add water to the pool, how much?

I've had a lot of pinhole leaks, but they were always
visible (with goggles).