Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Home Depot sucks

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 16:15:09 -0700, "Cheri" gserviceatinreachdotcom
wrote:

Oren wrote in message ...
On 26 Sep 2006 15:45:00 -0700, "Anthona" wrote:

I did not post the following.
Those ads that are on TV are a real joke...not that I expected
otherwise..but someone should sue HD, for false advertisement. I

I have yet to find anybody, in any store, anywhere, that is as capable
as made out to be in TV commercials. Just once I'd like to though.

Cheri

Something hosed-up in this reply...go to the hose department.
--
Oren