Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby The3rd Earl Of Derby is offline

Default Ping Phillip

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
Have you ever used that *Projection* plaster?
reason being I need to lay on a thick coat of plaster to bring the
wall level.
The recesses(large area) is about half inch depth to the surrounding
outside area and would be silly trying to fill it with
*Multi-Finish* just wondering if this will suffice as its supposed
to cover in a 13mm thickness.

I think thats what bonding plaster is designed for - its got some kind
of gritty filler in it apart from the plaster, so its both cheap and
doesn't shrink/crack when slapped on in half inch layers.

Wouldn't know,hence me asking.

Info is not available on the BG homepage.
http://www.british-gypsum.com/PDF/DS-108-01.pdf

THEN use finish plaster over the top for a sexy smooth finish.

I get a better finish than that...Silky is more sexier.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite