Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default A very silly question

sm_jamieson wrote:
wrote:

I'm going to do some moving and I need to find one of those L-shaped
things with wheels on for moving fridges and freezers and stuff - but I
have no idea what its called or where to get one

Usually a sack truck.
But I got one called a "sack trolley", and it could be used on it's two
wheels eg. for moving a fridge, and also flat as a trolley, by means of
two extra wheels on the vertical section. Very useful and versatile.
Simon.

I would recommend one of these if you dont mind the extra cost. While
mostly used in sack barrow mode, the platform mode can enable larger
loads that the sackbarrow mode just doesnt work for.

NT