Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby The3rd Earl Of Derby is offline

Default A very silly question

wrote:
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot wrote:
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
wrote:
I'm going to do some moving and I need to find one of those
L-shaped things with wheels on for moving fridges and freezers
and stuff - but I have no idea what its called or where to get one

Can anyone help?!

Thanks

Hand trolly,go into an Aldi or Lidl store they may still have one
on offer? very cheap as well.

I bought one from Lidl/Aldi/Netto (can't remember which) last time
they had them. Absolutely ****e for anything heavy as the footplate
is too thin.

Otherwise try
www.machinemart.com

Probably a better bet.

Si

There's knowing how to use it and how not to use it?

The foot plate is not there to carry the weight,thats what the back
rail is for.

It has to take some proportion of the weight, that's what it's there
for. Otherwise, the load will just slide off the bottom.

MBQ

Nope,its there for guiding/sliding in under the load which when fully
inserted, the load is then tilted with unison of trolly and load so as to
put all the strain on the back rail of trolly.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite