Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] manatbandq@hotmail.com is offline

Default A very silly question

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot wrote:
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
wrote:
I'm going to do some moving and I need to find one of those L-shaped
things with wheels on for moving fridges and freezers and stuff -
but I have no idea what its called or where to get one

Can anyone help?!

Thanks

Hand trolly,go into an Aldi or Lidl store they may still have one on
offer? very cheap as well.

I bought one from Lidl/Aldi/Netto (can't remember which) last time
they had them. Absolutely ****e for anything heavy as the footplate
is too thin.

Otherwise try
www.machinemart.com

Probably a better bet.

Si

There's knowing how to use it and how not to use it?

The foot plate is not there to carry the weight,thats what the back rail is
for.

It has to take some proportion of the weight, that's what it's there
for. Otherwise, the load will just slide off the bottom.

MBQ