Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default A very silly question

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 15:57:45 +0100, Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot wrote:

Otherwise try www.machinemart.com

Probably a better bet.

I have a blue folding hand truck from Machine Mart, it's very well built
and has large pneumatic tyres for crossing rough ground.

WE also have a small platform truck which looks similar to those sold at
Aldi/Lidl but there's a huge difference in construction. The one we got
cost £15 but can move a quarter tonne and has sturdy wheels and deck. I
wouldn't try to move 100kg on the Aldi version. Same size, smaller wheels,
thin wall tube and very thin load plate.