Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
[email protected] acctforjunk@yahoo.com is offline

Default Choosing a furnace

Todd H. wrote:
ther
those certs actually have such continuing ed requirements.

But that said, I too am curious/dubious about the cert value. But it
certainly wouldn't be a strike against someone. And frankly, if
someone's name is on the business and I'm getting a 10 year warranty
from them and they've been in business for 26 years, I'm worrying if
they'll be around to honor that warranty, or who backs the warranty if
that shop is no longer in business when I need the work? You may have
this angle covered, but just wanted to toss it out there.

Best Regards,
--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/

The said warranty is a manufacturer's (Rheem) warranty.