Posted to alt.home.repair
Eigenvector Eigenvector is offline

Default Copper prices

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article , "Eigenvector"
wrote:

Well as a way of ending this one and preventing it from turning into a
platform for rants. I bit the bullet and went ahead and bought my Romex.
figure I might as well before the price goes up again. Lowes had 250' of
12/2 for $79 so I went for it.

That's already a lot cheaper than it was just a few months ago. It was
over
$100 in June.

--
Regards,

Yeah, I saw the opening and went for it. The next investment will be 14/3
for the dryer and 14/3 for the range - all of which are probably way out of
code.