Posted to alt.solar.thermal,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,alt.energy.renewable,alt.energy.homepower
Joe Fischer Joe Fischer is offline

Default Church solar heating improvements

On Sun, 24 Sep "SJC" wrote:

"Lawrence" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

You post is rather long and contains a lot of detail. I don't see a
single question mark though. What exactly is your question(s)? I am
not an expert in such matters but there are others who are. If you can
boil your post down to one or two questions it would be quite helpful.

Being a news group, this is Nick's news about a new application I would guess.

SJC, when you cut and paste prior text,
please add quote marks, as I did here for correct
attribution.

Until you suggested it might be news, I
was kind of waiting to find out what the question was. :-)

Joe Fischer