Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] empress2454@wowway.com is offline

Default Replacement of Molding Around Glass Panel on Front Door

do yo know the door manufacturer? they are probably the only ones that
can help unless you are willing to enlarge the hole and put in a
different one.

Empressess #124457

The best Games

Does anyone have past success with replacing the molding around a glass
insert in a steel front door? For months, I have tried calling door
companies, carpenters, door installers, etc. and have yet to find
anyone who has successfully replaced their cracked vinyl molding
without having to buy a new door! Your help will be greatly
appreciated. This is a first for me to attempt using the internet to
request help/information. Bear with me as I learn how this works!!
Jean in Texas