Posted to uk.d-i-y
Staffbull Staffbull is offline

Default Builders PVA, same as PVA wood glue?

Staffbull wrote:
I,ve got nearly 5lt of builders PVA (Cementone) and am wondering if it
is the same as normal PVA woodglue? smalls and looks the same!! I could
do with using it to glue the edges of the 22mm chip flooring. On that
subject, I have measured a way to have the boards short edges sitting
on a joist for the entire span, it will mean leaving a 25mm gap at the
first wall for expansion insteat of the recommended 10mm, I suppose I
could just fill the gap with sommat or put a fillet in there.

Cheers gent's, just what I wanted to hear :-)