Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default solar panels

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 10:59:06 GMT, Bioboffin wrote:

You have a point, but I'm not yet convinced that it would be a
cost-effective improvement for us. I suspect that most house buyers
tend to be more impressed by modern-looking kitchens than by solar
cells on the roof.

Modern kitchen, bathroom etc fall into the "decoration" category for me
and are very much down to individuals tastes. Certainly estate agents
rarely recomend spending any money on those things if you're intending to
sell. The "blank slate" is more attractive that some new and flash that
isn't in the buyers taste range.

Thermal Solar panels and a reasonable control system would be a good
positive selling point IMHO.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail