Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] vjeanbuchanan@gmail.com is offline

Default Replacement of Molding Around Glass Panel on Front Door

Does anyone have past success with replacing the molding around a glass
insert in a steel front door? For months, I have tried calling door
companies, carpenters, door installers, etc. and have yet to find
anyone who has successfully replaced their cracked vinyl molding
without having to buy a new door! Your help will be greatly
appreciated. This is a first for me to attempt using the internet to
request help/information. Bear with me as I learn how this works!!
Jean in Texas