Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd H. Todd H. is offline

Default Bamboo vs. Pergo

(DT) writes:

In article ,
says...

Keith Williams writes:

Bamboo isn't all that pricey. I put down 700sq.ft. last year for
about $2500, including installation and tear-up of the vinyl floor
and some subfloor replacement. In fact it was cheaper to go bamboo
than a mid-grade vinyl replacement floor.

Wow, interestting. Perhaps I managed to pick the most expensive
supplier to quote and didn't bother looking further. I may revisit
it in the future. Thanks for the post Keith.

It's $2.89 a square foot at Lumber Liquidators and it is stunning. Thick, well
made with an incredible finish. Several different shades available along with
diamond shaped trim, matching floor registers, etc

Nice. I'll definitely revisit this when I wanna get rid of the
dining room/living room carpet.

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/