Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default OT. New online postage stamps?

On 2006-09-21 21:40:24 +0100, Matt said:

On 21 Sep 2006 06:17:31 -0700, wrote:

Andy Hall wrote:

I deliberately use their services as little as possible.

In general I have no need to send letters and the like because I can
achieve the same communication by email or fax.

No friends to send birthday and xmas cards to?

They all died because they chose to go NHS rather than oh so superior
private (complete with Sky tv in the room and complementary rub down
by a nympho nurse dressed in not a lot) after an incident with a cheap
B&Q sourced chinese built power tool.

Wrong again.

At one time I used to send charity Christmas cards - good ones.

Then I realised that it's a complete waste.

- The charity has the production costs of the cards
- Money is given to Royal Mail for no real value.

So I took the cost of the cards and doubled it. This is probably
generous in that the charities do probably make more than 50% margin on
the cards. I then added the price of the postage and arrived at a
figure.

This gets rounded up and donations are made to several charities.

I then email each previous recipient of Christmas cards explaining what
I do and invite them to do the same.

At this point nearly half have done so and more each year.

Are there any charities for nympho nurses?