Posted to alt.consumers.pest-control,alt.home.repair,alt.pets.rodents.rats
Glenda Glenda is offline

Default Rats in the ceiling - repelling?

With all due respect, there is no such product. Most rodenticides work by
thinning the blood and creating heart failure. The dehydration theory is a
wive's tale.
"Remi" wrote in message
Poisoning the little critters is the way to go. Get a rat poison that
dehydrates the rat causing death and they will leave in search of water.
If one should die on your property it won't smell because it will be
dehydrated. Good luck.

"shawn" wrote in message
oups.com...
wouldn't it be better to fix the problem...otherwise it will be a
reoccuring event

wrote:
Is there a way to repel rats from inside your ceiling space? I have
heard that possums dislike naphthalene and camphor. Is there anything
that rats dislike? I am definitely not putting rat poison in the
ceiling, so the little critters die in some hard-to-reach wall cavity,
and then perfume the whole house.