Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Circular saw base not flat -- standards too high?

Thu, Sep 21, 2006, 7:28am (EDT-3) (Mark*Wells)
doth sayeth:
Hey, I resemble that remark! ;-) Isn't half the fun analyzing
everything? It is for me.

Well analyzing is a significant part of the enjoyment for me,
regarding my projects anyway. Doesn't sound like you did much analyzing
this time, but I trust you enjoyed it. Another part of my enjoyment is
working out a solution to my problem, my way, without asking anyone
else, once I did the analyzing. Sounds like you just skpped that part
entirely.

JOAT
I am not paranoid. I do not "think" people are after me. I "know" damn
well they're after me.