Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children
curtsybear curtsybear is offline

Default Save our children....

["Followup-To:" header set to alt.politics.homosexuality.]
On 2006-09-20, Cary Kittrell wrote:
In article . com "bobandcarole" writes:
Hopefully "Ahnold" will listen to reason.
Let him know that traditional family values mean something to you....
Action Center: Veto AB 606 and AB 1056, Governor
The Democrat-controlled California Legislature has delivered sexual
indoctrination bills to the Governor that will mentally and emotionally
assault public school children as young as kindergarten to embrace
transsexuality, bisexuality and homosexuality.

Heh. You KNOW they're worried when that hysterical edge starts
creeping into the everyday hyperbole.

Yeah. I especially loved the mock-dialog to help them when they
manage to get enough neurons firing to actually press the proper
buttons on the phone-thingie, which went, if I remember correctly,
pretty much like:

Secretary: "Uh, sir, you are vastly misinformed about the contents
of the bill to which you are referencing. The bill provides funding
for schools and also demands that all citizens' children be given
a violence and harassment-free environment in which their own tax
dollars are being spent."

Caller: "Sh!tfire hell! I got told what it was about by a usenet
kook so I don't need to hear from an actual person in the government
about anything. You just go busting in there and tell Arnold that
I personally believe everything I read on the net and if he doesn't
do as I was told to tell him to do that we're going to hold our
breath and stomp our widdle feets and it'll all be his fault for
not vetoing a bill which probably doesn't even come close to saying
what I was told it says by some fascist netmoron! You just tell
him right now that you got this information directly from talking
on the phone with a brainless dupe in Kansas who'll never vote in
California -- as if I could ever get a good enough fake identity
to alleviate the fact that my felony conviction keeps me from even
voting HERE -- nevermind that, just tell him something and say it
really loud like you've three generations of iguanas crawling down
your blouse! Whew! Tell me the truth, though... Are you wearing
sexy panties?"

--
If you stand up and are counted, you may get yourself knocked down.
But remember this: A man flattened by an opponent can get up again.