Posted to rec.woodworking
alexy alexy is offline

Default I got a jointer...... not sure if I wanted it????

"stryped" wrote:

Actually, they have a surface grinder at work. WIll this get the table
true if it is not already? Will I have to take the whole thing apart to
get the tables to a surface grinder?

Grinding won't help your table alignment problem, and is gross
overkill for rust or other surface clean-up. Useful if the tables are
warped (i.e., if a straight edge on ONE table shows a general cupping
or bow, or if winding sticks (DAGS) show a twist in one table or the
fence face.)