Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default Hot Tub - small potential differance between water and the ground

drugs began to take hold. I remember Guy King
saying something like:

Is it not possible that the water itself is acting as a
weak electrolyte and that is where the REAL voltage
being read is coming from? I.e .it's nothing to do
with the mains.

If you can find an electrochemical pair that can make 35 volts with a
single cell you're going to be rich beyond the dreams of avarice!

The Soap and FartGas Cell?
--

Dave