Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default OT? - Woodworking MAYDAY (m'aidez)

I've set up portion of my web site as a place to share woodworking and
shop ideas; and it's been satisfying to see that people have found it
helpful. Most of the traffic seems to stem from posts to
rec.woodworking, so this would appear to be the most logical place to
appeal for help.

It's been interesting to note that many (about 1/6) of the visitors
are accessing the site from countries where English is not the most
common language. My server-generated usage statistics lists these
countries from among the "Top 30 of 68 Total Countries" for the first
half of September (English-speaking and language-nonspecific domain
types excluded):

Denmark
Thailand
Slovak Republic
Mexico
Germany
France
Netherlands
Italy
Japan
Brazil
Estonia
Finland
Belgium
Greece
Argentina
Sweden
Israel
Saudi Arabia

If woodworkers in any of these countries think it would be worthwhile
for me to have one or more of the web pages available in their
language(s) and can provide interpretations (rather than just
translations) by e-mail, I'd be happy to make those pages available.

Thanks!

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar