Posted to alt.home.repair
p4o2 p4o2 is offline

Default Whirlpool LBR4132HQ0 washer - noise after spinning cycle stops

wrote:
Hi,

I've got a LBR4132HQO Whirlpool washer thats about 5-6 years old. I'm
pretty handy at repairing things, but am quite ignorant regarding
washers. But here goes....

The filling, washing, draining and spinning cycles appear to be working
fine. When the spin cycle stops (i.e. clutch disengages), the washer
makes a banging/klunking noise until the drum stops spinning. I havent
noticed anything obvious, but haven't went much further than taking the
panel off.

Any ideas would be great. Thanks.

Rebalance the load and try the spin cycle again.