Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] rwebb@digidata.com is offline

Default asphalt millings

I have a gravel driveway with approximate dimensions of 40 feet x 60
feet. I have friend who has several dump trunks full of asphalt
millings. I would like to excavate the gravel and dirt and put down 4
to 6 inches of the millings. I have access to rollers and compactors
that I'll use while putting it down.

My question: Is there any product available that would help in bonding
the material when I put it down? Or are the retailer sealers adequate?

I have seen mention of emulsifiers that can be added but if anyone
knows of something that would be available at the retail level, that
would be great.