Posted to rec.woodworking
Art Greenberg Art Greenberg is offline

Default I got a jointer...... not sure if I wanted it????

On 18 Sep 2006 07:36:29 -0700, stryped wrote:

Did I ruin the table by using silicone? I was going to use wd40 but did
not have any. Or can I remove the silicone with paint thinner?

Paint thinner will not remove silicone.

Actually, they have a surface grinder at work. WIll this get the table true
if it is not already? Will I have to take the whole thing apart to get the
tables to a surface grinder?

Don't attack the tables with any kind of grinder, unless you are certain they
are not flat and true, and you know exactly how much off they are.

--
Art Greenberg
artg at eclipse dot net